Sunday, July 20, 2008
Caught BLUE handed!
Yesterday, we were all sitting in the living room, and Anna sneaked by with her hands behind her back. When we questioned her about what she was doing, we discovered that she had colored one of her hands blue and had started on the second one! It was so funny looking. She tried to wash it off before we found out, but she was unsuccessful (my bathroom counter and sink were blue too!). I was afraid that she'd have to go to church with blue hands, but luckily they came clean in the bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Isn't there a video on youtube with blue people? That Anna, hee hee hee - always something funny.
I can't believe how big all the kids have gotten!! Hard to believe that Sarah is going to be in high school. Tell everyone hello!!
love, Amy, Eric, and Mallory
what in the world did she color it with?
She did it with blue marker!
Those are some blue hands!
I can't believe the detail.. she didn't miss a spot! what a little artist! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment