I know, I know...I haven't blogged in a LONG time! We have been SO overwhelmed for the past couple of months. New baby, end of school year activities, baseball and softball practice for 3 kids (1/2 practices/games per week per kid), soccer practice and games for Isaac, church callings, scout camp for a week for Neil and Jake, YW camp for Sarah, youth conference with Brad Wilcox for Sarah, swimming at the water park, laundry, laundry and more laundry, chores, and visits with family, have all kept me away from the computer!
I really do want to catch y'all up on our family. Hopefully I'll make some progress in the next couple of days. That is my goal. Now if Elise will cooperate. Every time I sit down at this desk, she somehow knows and starts to cry!
Our summer is going by way too fast. I have enjoyed the past couple of weeks. We have had visitors from home. Melanie and her kids, and my Mom and Cal came to spend the 4th of July with us. It was so hard to let them leave. I enjoyed having them here. This past week Thad and Ginny came with their 2 kids. We went to Nauvoo to see the pageant that is there every summer. It was a wonderful trip. Anna is still asking for Eva. We had an awesome time with all our cousins.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's good to see you back! Love your pictures.
We had the BEST TIME EVER! yay for your quick blog...and before me too! I really wish our kids could be closer! anyway...kiss elise, and know that we THANK YOU and we LOVE You too.
~gin and thad and eva and devon
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!!! The kids are so big! We miss you all!
Post a Comment