Monday, August 11, 2008

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE ARE DOWN!

Sorry that I haven't posted. Our computer died last week...I am posting from Neil's laptop right now. We are hoping to get our other computer up and running later this week. Until then, I'm not able to post pictures.

We have had a great week or so. We went on a little family get away - Neil took 3 of the kids to Six Flags, and I took 3 to the zoo and shopping. We all had a great time. We also picked Neil's dad up from the airport. He spent a week with us - we LOVED having him here. We always go through a mini-depression when our family has to leave us. While he was here we started a big remodeling project on our house. We added 3 bedrooms down in our basement. Our large game room is now 3 bedrooms! The 3 oldest kids will be moving down there in the next month. As soon as our other computer is running, I'll post pictures.

We are also getting ready for school. It starts next week. Everyone is somewhat excited - some more than others. I am excited to get back into a routine around here. I am not excited for the early mornings and homework!

2 comments:

P3 said...

Yeah, I'm not excited about homework either!

Anonymous said...

cool about your new rooms, sad about the loss of a play area--who cares, they'll be in school anyway:) lol. I can;t wait to see pictures!