
And I feel like one of these:

I know that this adjustment period is just that...a short period relatively speaking. But when you are in the middle of it - boy, does it seem impossible. I know I have already said this, but I keep telling myself that it is OK, and that I need to spend as much time as possible with the little girls while they are still little. This will be over before I can blink!
All of the other kids are doing well. Sarah and Jake are going to a dance at the Jr. High this weekend. They are both looking forward to it. Bekah and I have made a deal that if she practices her violin for 100 days in a row, I will take her out on a date. She loves challenges like that.
Neil has been such a support through all of this. He does anything in his power to make sure I have a little time to myself. He is so behind at work, yet he takes time off for me to go to lunch with the ladies. He stays up late doing dishes and laundry and wakes up early to get the kids ready for school. I really don't deserve all of the royal treatment I get from him. What a good man!
Spring is in sight! It has been a little warmer here (not warm mind you - just warmer). The temperature this week has been in the 40's and 50's (sick and wrong to consider that warm, but my kids do!), and for the next several days it is forecast to be in the low 60's! I am so sick of cold wet weather and mud, and so excited for the warm weather to arrive.
Well, I am off to work on that mountain of laundry before Elise wakes up. I miss you all!



2 comments:
girl--it does get better...when they turn 18:) ha. your laundry pile looks like the one my girl friend posted on her blog after her 5th child was born--so you are not alone girl--hang in there!
I love that picture! I feel like that all the time. I just keep thinking "They are only little once, enjoy it all you can". I think you told me that :)
Post a Comment