Life has officially become crazy at our house! Soccer and baseball have started. Between church and sports, I think that we will have something every single night until the first of July.
Nothing new is going on here, and I don't have anything creative or interesting to type today. Life is good, I love my family - I think that they are awesome. We are way behind on everything, but I know that we'll catch up. Survival mode doesn't last forever - thank goodness! I will try and take some pictures of everyone in the next few days, but please don't hold your breath waiting!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
you know this survival mode you keep talking about getting out of---L is two 1/2 and i am still in it... I think I have taken up permanent residency--and am surprisingly fine with being the late, unorganized flake of a mom...ahhh, it suits me well.
I NEED MORE PICTURES!
love you
Trisha... we have to visit. I have to get time, save some money for gas, etc. but we definitely have to come up and see you guys. Eva would have a blast for sure...
we hope to plan for later in july or sometime in august. let us know your schedules.
take care,
thad
Post a Comment