
We had General Conference this weekend. It is for our church, we get to hear from our prophet and other church leaders. The conference is broadcast all over the world. Our family watches it over the internet. I feel renewed and ready to face my challenges. I love hearing our leaders give us counsel, and I also love the time with my family. We have a tradition of having lots of treats and watching conference together all weekend. There are 4 two hour sessions on Saturday and Sunday. We get lots of treats and watch conference. This year we did fruit and vegie trays, crackers, cheese, chips and jelly belly jelly beans. I print off activity packets to entertain the kids (conference related). It is really neat to see the older 4 kids take notes on conference. They get lots out of it too. It amazes me how much they take in.
Today I am tackling the laundry mountain in our laundry room. It is no longer a mountain. I have done 4 loads already, and I have 5 more to go. Even if I get it all done (I won't), in a few hours when the kids get jammies on, there will be 2-3 more loads! I just Love laundry! As a matter of fact, I am off to the laundry dungeon right now! Have a great week!



1 comment:
I can totally appreciate the frustration w/ the "laundry mountain"!! When I win the lotto (that i don't play) I will be hiring a maid to do laundry, dust,and all the other tedious jobs that are neverending!!
Post a Comment