I know I haven't been very good at updating lately. Life is just TOO busy! We recovered most of the pictures that were lost when our computer crashed - thanks to all of our wonderful family and friends.
A quick update...
Sarah is slowly getting used to high school and early morning seminary (luckily, we live 1 minute from the church). She has lots more homework this year, and misses what little free time she had when she was in Jr. High. She is looking forward to her birthday - she will be 15! She starts driver's ed next quarter and is very excited for that.
Jake just fininshed up the fall baseball season for the Jr. High. He really loved playing for the school team. He got to pitch in several games and did really well. He has been playing baseball pretty much every day, except Sunday, since August 18. He is sad the season is over, and I am glad ( I cannot lie)! That game a day was killing me - just keeping his uniform clean and ready was a big job for me!
Bekah is enjoying 5th grade. She is taking advantage of all of the activities that 5th graders in her school can do. She is in chorus, band and literary at school. She is learning the flute in band. She also tried out for the Youth Symphony (with her violin) in our town and made it. Playing with the orchestra is taking some getting used to, but she is adjusting. I am hoping that she will soon love it.
Isaac is loving 2nd grade. He joined cubscouts at school this year, and loves it. When he turns 8, he'll participate in 2 packs - one at school and one at church. He loves to read and play with his friends. I was able to go work at his school this past Friday for Western day. It was lots of fun - we got to have lunch together afterward.
Anna is going to our co-op home preschool twice a week. She wishes that it was every day! She is a very busy little girl. She loves to play pretend and has two "friends" named Jason and Maddy who live in Florida. They are around a lot! She misses her siblings when they are gone to school.
Elise is growing up too quickly! She has 2 teeth and can sit up by herself and feed herself cheerios. She is such a happy, easy baby. We all love her dearly. It is so sweet to have a baby in our home - I love it!
Neil and I are just trying to keep our heads - no, make that our noses - out of the water! We are trying to enjoy our kids, fufill our callings at church, keep our house somewhat presentable, finish our basement, work, see clients a couple of times a week, have a weekly date and cart kids where they need to be and keep sane at the same time! It is hard, but fun. I wouldn't trade places with anyone. I love my family and my life.
I am hoping to be able to get our camera loaded onto our new computer sometime this week. As soon as I do, I'll post some here.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow! sounds so busy! I thought I felt busy running Garrett twice a week to soccer! I love that anna has "friends" that she plays with.. its too cute!
Fun to read the update! Keep em' coming!
Post a Comment