Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally!

I know that it is hard to believe, but I finally got the pictures off of my camera onto the computer...about time I know! All is the same here. The kids are doing well in school, Anna is enjoying doing home preschool twice a week, Elise is growing faster than a weed, Neil is busier than ever with church, work and family, and I am busier than ever with the little girls, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and my second job as a Taxi driver after 3:00 each day.

Sarah is doing speech this year at school. They have several competitions between now and December. She and a partner are doing a comical skit. She is also in choir and is really enjoying it. Jake finished baseball in September and has been enjoying the free time he has after school. He has started working on his science fair project - it will take a lot of his time this quarter. Bekah is enjoying playing in the local youth symphony with her violin and in the band at school with her flute. She is also in the choir and is competing with literary. She and her friend Megan are doing a comical skit. They compete November 22. Isaac loves school. He has started cubscouts and LOVES it. He and Neil went today to a fall daycamp where they were able to hike, shoot BB guns and do some archery. Anna loves playing with friends. She would go to friends houses all day every day if I would let her. She asked me the other day why I didn't go to work so that she could go to the babysitter! She really misses the kids when they are at school. Elise is crawling everywhere, and saying a few words. She can say mama, kitty cat, ca-ca (for yucky), hi and bye-bye, and patty cake. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Well enough of the novel and on with the pictures...remember, if you want to see one bigger just click on it.

Here is Elise when she was content to stay on her blanke
t and play! She was almost 5 months.



This summer we went to St. Louis for a couple of days. One of the days Neil, Jake, Bekah and Isaac went to Six Flags, and Sarah, Anna, Elise, and I went to the zoo and shopping at our favorite mall. Here are the girls at the zoo on the carousel.



While we were in St. Louis, we picked Neil's dad up at the airport. He came out for a week and helped us remodel our basement. We are building 3 bedrooms downstairs for the oldest kids. I will be so glad when they are done!! It was a long, hard week, and I am sure Grandpa went home tuckered out! Thanks for all of your help Grandpa!

The basement all framed up...



Poor tuckered out Grandpa!


No comments: