Sunday, December 30, 2007

December Update



I can't believe that December is over!!!! The month has flown by for our family. We had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying our Christmas vacation. Unfortunately, I came down here to upload our pictures and videos from Christmas and our memory card has malfunctioned! We have NO pictures from Christmas day up to today. I am sick!!!

I do have a few pictures of Anna in the snow and of our Christmas eve ice skating trip. We'll have to take some more soon and post them. I am hoping to be better at keeping our blog up to date.


This was Anna the first snow of the year. She and Neil built this snowman one morning after they took the kids to school. A day or so after this snow, we had a big ice storm. The snow turned to solid ice and everything was covered for a few days...very pretty, but very slippery! We had another snow storm after that with 8 1/2 inches of snow. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of that!!!

On Christmas eve we went ice skating. It was really fun for everyone ( I watched!). Anna was really good at walking around on her skates, but she DID NOT like being out on the ice. She hung out with me and had nachos and hot chocolate. Everyone else loved it! We are hoping to go again before the kids go back to school.

Here is Isaac out on the ice...




Here is Anna standing on her skates and hanging out with mom....






A sweet one of Bekah and Neil....



Sarah with her friends Hanah and Addie...



Jacob wouldn't come near me to get his picture taken. He was too busy zooming around the rink and doing fancy spins...I tried to get those on film too, but he wasn't cooperating! So, all I have of Jake is a quick video of him skating by (you can see Sarah and Hanah too)...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Headmans. Love your blog! Where is a picture of you, Trisha? Anna is just adorable, Sarah and Becka beautiful, Neil, Jake and Isaac handsome. Ice skating looks fun. Too bad about losing the Christmas pictures. Hurry, take some more before it turns into 2008. You guys have had way more snow than us so far. We miss you! Mary

Rhoda said...

I am shocked every time I see how big everyone is getting! I miss you all soooo much! Did you have a good birthday Trisha?

Give everyone a hug for me!!!

Love, Katie

PIP123 said...

Finally:) We love you all! And can't wait to see you:) Love, Dan, Shel & Family

Anonymous said...

ahhh, skating looks so fun! The picture of Becca and Neil--shsh she looks like her daddy!

Anonymous said...

hey girly--i forgot to say thanks for letting me onto your blog! you may check out mine if you want--goofygoddards.blogspot.com..just like your, a work in progress, but i love it--it is fun!