~ A glimpse into the life of our family ~
Your blog looks great! I can't see the picture on this post though. Is it a slide show or anything? marci
Good to see you have your blog going. I'm enjoying the new pictures of the children but I want to see one of you.
You had me with the Forest Gump theme, 'da man! my hero! Good job, now fix me a blog.Quit feed'n them kids so much, growing up too fast!
This is AWESOME!! I am jealous...Miss you so much right now!! Lots of hugs!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your blog looks great! I can't see the picture on this post though. Is it a slide show or anything? marci
Good to see you have your blog going. I'm enjoying the new pictures of the children but I want to see one of you.
You had me with the Forest Gump theme, 'da man! my hero! Good job, now fix me a blog.
Quit feed'n them kids so much, growing up too fast!
This is AWESOME!! I am jealous...
Miss you so much right now!! Lots of hugs!!
Post a Comment